Friday, September 16, 2005

 

Dinos in the window!



One of my sisters' friends sent her a surprise box yesterday. It really WAS a surprise because there was something in there for me!

First, there were gianormous markers in there. They are the same size as your arm. I will do a neat big picture for her friend with them.

The other thing inside was markers you can draw on the windows with!

I couldn't believe it, but Mom said okay.

SO I DID!





First I did the spinosaurus. He scared the dog!

I was not in trouble for drawing on the window because it wipes off.

So I wiped it off and did another one.

When you look in the window you can see things behind you like in a mirror. I want to trace them, but it's hard because your hand gets in the way. I will practice.

Watch out for dinosaurs tonight!






Bye!

Comments:
How neat! I want to get some of those markers, too. Very good job on your artwork and your blog. I enjoy checking in everyday to see if you have anything new posted. My son like dinosaurs, too, so I am going to show him your pictures. Have a good day in school!
 
I wanted to try some of those, but my mom said no. I don't know why she doesn't want me to draw on the windows! :( It looks *really* fun.
Have a great Friday!
 
Hey I want some markers too!

Think I can hide them from Declan? (my 6 yr old son) He'd probably steal them and decorate every window in the house.

Did you hate having to wipe off your artwork?

Well, at least you have pictures of it :o)

Keep up the good work!
 
What works really well, art lad, is to do your drawing on a window that looks outside -- because you can trace what you see outside the window, like the house across the street. Then when you step back, you can see the house and your drawing!
 
Sweet! I have a huge window in my apartment and no curtains. Those markers would be WAY better than curtains. Too bad I can't draw :(
 
Hey Art Lad- window art is fun. And dont you just love surprises? You have a very nice Aunt. Have fun!
 
I don't think I'd ever heard of those before. Do you remember what they are called?

You really look like your Dad in that 2nd picture!
 
I like window art! In our town, there are artists who paint on the windows of the stores for different special events and holidays. I love to watch them work! They use beautiful, bright paints, and create the neatest pictures.
 
I'm a little bit jealous - I'd love to draw on windows! What a great gift.
 
I used to use those kinds of markers to write stories on my bedroom mirror. The dinosaurs are great!
 
Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
»
 
From the ashes of previous iterations, a veritable phoenix takes the multiplayer stage in buying Buy Tera Gold. The mouse will guide your Gear to earn Tera Gold and using A, S, and D respectively will strafe or slow down. It won't wow and amaze on any level to Tera power leveling, but it works very well. You could also tera online so that you could enjoy your game with tera online gold.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?