Friday, September 09, 2005

 

Art class

We have good markers in art class now.

I drew this. He is the sneaky crocodile that hides under the water. He can hold his breath in for days and years.


underwater


Then ZOMP! He eats you up!

He lost a tooth. Can you see where?

Last night, the Ninja Lady made me a picture. Of me. She says I am a prince and gave me a crown. I like it. Thank you!

It makes me think of Charlie Brown when they talk on the wall.

Dad says she is a really good writer.

She is a good drawer too.

Bye!

Comments:
Great work!

You're a much better artist than I was when I was about your age. Keep it up!

/ Vegar
 
That's a cool alligator drawing, Thomas. One time I went to Florida and saw lots and lots of alligators living in this one river. None of them tried to bite me, though, but I didn't go swimming with them either.
 
Hello, Mr. The Prince!

In the future, I will leave the drawing to M.Sto (my mom).

I paint my pictures with words and performance.

She is a real artist, like yourself, so she knows how to use actual paint and stuff.

ZOMP!
 
:) ... is your tooth growing back yet?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?